Welcome

Welcome to E. Katya,
Follow my thoughts and add your own.
Don't be afraid to comment!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dance Moms Frenzie

So lately I've been kind of obsessed with Dance Moms, have you guys seen it? I posted it about it a while ago because it was returning for a second season. Well I've now seen 2 episodes and I can tell you, it's better than ever! And there's a new girl: Kendall... I wanted to show you some pictures of the girls and their moms behind the scenes!



 
Paige, Chloe and Maddie



Chloe and Christi
The girls

Chloe and Nia


The girls with the assistant trainer

All dressed up and ready to dance

Paige and Mackenzie

Chloe

Looking at their poster!
Chloe in a music video

Mackenzie and Maddie (sisters)

Maddie and Chloe stretching

The girls doing their homework

Chloe and Maddie

Chloe and Paige

Kendall and Chloe


 Maddie

Chloe

Maddie

Kendall (new girl)

Chloe and Maddie

Maddie putting make up on her sister Mackenzie

Chloe, Brooke and Kendall
The moms: Kelly, Melissa, Christi, Holly
The girls in Miami: Nia, Chloe, Paige, Brooke with Mackenzie on her hip, and Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much!♥

E. Katya Visitors