Welcome

Welcome to E. Katya,
Follow my thoughts and add your own.
Don't be afraid to comment!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Episodes

There's a new series starring Matt LeBlanc on ShowTime called 'Episodes'. I accidentally saw the trailer on the computer and it seemed like a fun concept. Matt LeBlanc plays himself and he gets a part in a remake of a British series in America. I thought the trailer was pretty funny so I decided to watch the forst two episodes. Sadly I was a little disappointed... It was a little slow and all the funny bits were already shown in the trailer. I might give it another shot though, just because I like Matt and apparently the show was written by some of the people that helped make 'Friends' possible. So I'll keep you guys posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much!♥

E. Katya Visitors